Discern Report is the fastest growing America First news aggregator in the nation.
Residents of East Palestine in Ohio were initially told that the Norfolk Southern train that derailed in their town contained only malt liquor , a type of drinking alcohol. This was later proven false as the train’s cars also carried harmful chemicals that continue to affect locals.
The Daily Mail first broke the news of this revelation, citing newly emerged recordings of frantic 911 calls it obtained. Emergency dispatchers were initially reassuring concerned callers that there was no need to evacuate. The dispatchers had been advised that the 38 cars involved in the accident contained “some type of drinking alcohol.”
Within two hours of the derailment, a firefighter on the scene called 911 to give an assessment of the substances that spilled. The firefighter said: “We have been advised the tankers are all malt liquor.” A male voice on the other end of the line attested to the malt liquor story, […]
Excerpt Sourced From: freedomfirstnetwork.com
- As the banking collapse heats up, there’s no longer time to procrastinate about moving retirement to physical precious metals. Here are the four companies we vetted. They are patriotic, America First companies that do NOT donate to Democrats, work with the CCP, or embrace CBDCs. These companies actually love America and can help you protect your life’s savings.
Bypass Big Tech Censors
- The JD Rucker Show (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- Red State Talk Radio (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- America Out Loud (M-F 7pm Eastern)
- America First Report (Substack)
- The Late Prepper (Substack)
- End Medical Tyranny (Substack)
Leave a Reply