Subscribe for free to the America First Report newsletter.
(AP Photo/John Antczak, File) The Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) suffered a power outage on Wednesday afternoon. The outage was brief, first reported around 2:30 p.m., then resolved within an hour – around 3:30 p.m. Most of the terminals were impacted, and operations such as TSA screenings came to a screeching halt.
You cannot scan Real IDs and passports, nor can you do electronic frisking for weapons when your equipment has no power. Go figure.
According to FlightAware, by 3:15, there were 140 delays and 64 cancelations. Whether these were a result of the power outage is yet to be revealed. The Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) came in to resolve the issue and took to Twitter to assure that it was not due to any rolling blackouts. We are aware of an outage affecting LAX and our crews are responding. We will share more information as we […]
Excerpt Sourced From: redstate.com
- Concerned about your life’s savings as the banking crisis decimates retirement accounts? You’re not alone. Find out how Genesis Precious Metals can help you secure your wealth with a proper self-directed IRA backed by physical precious metals.
Bypass Big Tech Censors
- The JD Rucker Show (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- Red State Talk Radio (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- America Out Loud (M-F 7pm Eastern)
- America First Report (Substack)
- The Late Prepper (Substack)
- End Medical Tyranny (Substack)
Leave a Reply