Discern Report is the fastest growing America First news aggregator in the nation.
The Republican Party is split on several issues. That much has been made clear in the last few weeks, and it’s not just RINO versus America First conservatives. NeoCon tendencies of those formerly believed to be America First have been on display with the Russia-Ukraine war, amongst other issues. Tonight, two conservative powerhouses clashed over it.
Commentator Mark Levin showed his warmongering side by trying to shame those of us who do not believe we should get involved in any way in the regional conflict in eastern Europe. He called those who object to sending $40 billion in aid to Ukraine “Putin ass-kissers.”
- Concerned about your life’s savings as the banking crisis decimates retirement accounts? You’re not alone. Find out how Genesis Precious Metals can help you secure your wealth with a proper self-directed IRA backed by physical precious metals.
1. For the Putin ass-kissers out there who say why don’t we focus on the baby formula crisis rather than Ukraine, the baby formula problem pre-dates the Russian invasion of Ukraine. And it’s not about federal funding but government incompetence. Damn fools.
2. Some are confusing America First with a pro-Putin propaganda operation and Bernie Sanders hate-America foreign policy doctrine.
2. Some are confusing America First with a pro-Putin propaganda operation and Bernie Sanders hate-America foreign policy doctrine.https://t.co/9VNE9dNaGE
— Mark R. Levin (@marklevinshow) May 11, 2022
Congressman Paul Gosar pointed out the flaws in his reasoning:
Calling us names is not a logical position. I have no principle to follow but the path of peace and non-intervention. My grown children have known nothing except American war and intervention for naught. All losses: in men, material, time, and treasure.
Ukraine is not our ally. Russia is not our enemy. We need to address our crippling debt, inflation and immigration problems. None of this is Putin’s fault.
✔️ Shop for meds from doctors who share your worldview The Wellness Company
✔️ Beat supply chain issues and future pharmaceutical tyranny with 5 Antibiotics Delivered to Your Home
✔️ Be ready to help yourself and your family with the World’s Best Med Kit
Ukraine is not our ally. Russia is not our enemy. We need to address our crippling debt, inflation and immigration problems. None of this is Putin's fault.
— Rep. Paul Gosar, DDS (@RepGosar) May 12, 2022
While I disagree with Gosar’s assertion that Russia is not our enemy, I agree with everything else. But just because I believe Russia is our enemy and has been since before the fall of the Soviet Union doesn’t mean that I think we need to help fight them over Ukraine, which Gosar rightly pointed out is not our ally.
Giving that much aid to Ukraine is definitely helping them and will be looked on terribly by Russia. Imagine if Russia had given $40 billion to Saddam Hussein when we invaded Iraq.
Putin is our enemy.
Rushing headlong into WWIII is idiotic.
NO, we're not kissing Putin's ass by not wanting to get involved in a regional conflict.
And YES, sending aid is getting involved.
When did you become a NeoCon? Or was I just not paying close enough attention?
— JD Rucker (@JDRucker) May 12, 2022
Democrats are hoping to stoke as much conservative-on-conservative conflict as possible. We need to accept that any two conservatives are going to disagree on certain issues and have discourse instead of name-calling.
Bypass Big Tech Censors
- The JD Rucker Show (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- Red State Talk Radio (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- America Out Loud (M-F 7pm Eastern)
- America First Report (Substack)
- The Late Prepper (Substack)
- End Medical Tyranny (Substack)
Leave a Reply