Did the Biden-Harris regime show their gratitude to Hunter Biden’s laptop story “chief censor” Vijaya Gadde by appointing her to a coveted advisory committee for the Department of Homeland Security? They certainly weren’t displeased by the massive role she played in helping them steal the 2020 election.
According to The Intercept’s investigative journalist Lee Fang:
Taibbi confirms that Twitter exec Vijaya Gadde played a key role in suppressing the Oct. 2020 Hunter Biden laptop story. Gadde was later appointed by the Biden admin to an advisory role shaping the Department of Homeland Security's "disinfo" policy. https://t.co/zVgMuTSnwv
— Lee Fang (@lhfang) December 3, 2022
Apparently, Elon Musk wasn’t aware of this as he replied, “Interesting,” to a Tweet revealing this important detail.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 3, 2022
Certainly sounds like quid pro quo to me.
✔️ Boost your immune system with Nutraceutical by Dr. Zev Zelenko
✔️ Beat supply chain issues and future pharmaceutical tyranny with 5 Antibiotics Delivered to Your Home
✔️ Be ready to help yourself and your family with the World’s Best Med Kit
Here are the details about this committee [emphasis added]:
Today, Jen Easterly, Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) announced the appointment of the first 23 members of the Agency’s new Cybersecurity Advisory Committee, a group that will advise and provide recommendations to the Director on policies, programs, planning, and training to enhance the nation’s cyber defense.
“We’re at a pivotal moment in our history—one that demands we think anew about ensuring the security and resilience of our digital infrastructure in the face of increasingly sophisticated cyber threats. That’s why I couldn’t be more pleased that some of our nation’s best thinkers have agreed to join our Cybersecurity Advisory Committee,” said CISA Director Jen Easterly. “I look forward to partnering with these distinguished leaders from across industry, academia, and government to tackle some of the most pressing issues of our time.”
The Committee will examine and make recommendations on a variety of topics collectively aimed at strengthening CISA and more broadly reshaping the cyber ecosystem to favor defense. These topics include growing the cyber workforce; reducing systemic risk to national critical functions; igniting the power of the Hacker community to help defend the nation; combating misinformation and disinformation impacting the security of critical infrastructure; and transforming public-private partnership into true operational collaboration.
The members appointed today are some of the nation’s leading experts on cybersecurity, technology, risk management, privacy, and resilience. They bring a diverse set of experiences and perspectives and will empanel a set of subcommittees focused on addressing key focus areas, including the topics highlighted above. In addition to the members noted below, Director Easterly has asked National Cyber Director Chris Inglis to join her in establishing the Advisory Committee and setting its core objectives and priorities.
The members of the Committee are:
- Mr. Steve Adler, Mayor, City of Austin, Texas
- Ms. Marene Allison, Chief Information Security Officer, Johnson & Johnson
- Ms. Lori Beer, Chief Information Officer, JPMorgan Chase
- Mr. Robert Chesney, James A. Baker III Chair in the Rule of Law and World Affairs, University of Texas School of Law
- Mr. Thomas Fanning, Chairman, President and CEO, Southern Company
- Ms. Vijaya Gadde, Legal, Public Policy & Trust and Safety Lead, Twitter
- Dr. Patrick Gallagher, Chancellor, University of Pittsburg
- Mr. Ronald Green, Executive Vice President and Chief Security Officer, Mastercard
- Ms. Niloofar Razi Howe, Board Member, Tenable
- Mr. Kevin Mandia, Chief Executive Officer, Mandiant
- Mr. Jeff Moss, President, DEF CON Communications
- Ms. Nuala O’Connor, Senior Vice President & Chief Counsel, Digital Citizenship, Walmart
- Ms. Nicole Perlroth, Cybersecurity Journalist
- Mr. Matthew Prince, Chief Executive Officer, Cloudflare
- Mr. Ted Schlein, General Partner, Kleiner Perkins; and Caufield & Byers
- Mr. Stephen Schmidt, Chief Information Security Officer, Amazon Web Services
- Ms. Suzanne Spaulding, Senior Advisor for Homeland Security, CSIS
- Mr. Alex Stamos, Partner, Krebs Stamos Group
- Dr. Kate Starbird, Associate Professor, Human Centered Design & Engineering, University of Washington
- Mr. George Stathakopoulos, Vice President of Corporate Information Security, Apple
- Brigadier General Alicia Tate-Nadeau (ARNG-Ret.), Director, Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- Ms. Nicole Wong, Principal, NWong Strategies
- Mr. Chris Young, Executive Vice President of Business Development, Strategy, and Ventures, Microsoft
The CISA Cybersecurity Advisory Committee will hold its first meeting on December 10, 2021 where Members will be sworn in, discuss their scope of work, and develop a plan for tackling key areas of focus. Due to COVID restrictions, members of the media and public may attend virtually. Members of the media and public that wish to attend virtually need to RSVP to [email protected] by December 8, 2021.
The scary part isn’t that she may have been appointed to a draconian censorship wing of the federal government. The scary part is that since being appointed, we haven’t heard a single thing about this “advisory committee.”
With food shortages coming, it’s a smart move to order organic, roasted, freeze-dried chicken for long-term storage from Prepper Organics. Use promo code “JDR” for $50 off per bag.
It’s a “best practice” to accumulate long-term food storage over time. For some, it’s better to just get it all at once. Buy 364,720 Calories of delicious food today. Heck, buy two.
Bypass Big Tech Censors