Subscribe for free to the America First Report newsletter.
Another hate crime took place last week, though not the one that was originally reported. A pregnant nurse was accused of trying to steal a Citi Bike from Black men. As it turned out, she was the one who was getting robbed the whole time. This revelation has sent wokesters in corporate media and on social media scrambling to reverse their unhinged and false attacks against the victim.
Civil rights attorney Ben Crump is one of them. He tried to delete a Tweet defaming the innocent woman, but thankfully there are screenshots before his attempt to hide the evidence.
- Concerned about your life’s savings as the banking crisis decimates retirement accounts? You’re not alone. Find out how Genesis Precious Metals can help you secure your wealth with a proper self-directed IRA backed by physical precious metals.
It’s unknown whether Crump will be among the people Sarah Comrie is planning to sue for defamation.
“She’s been called a racist,” her attorney, Justin Marino, told Fox News on Friday. “She’s been called a thief. There are reasons defamation laws exist, and we plan to pursue that.”
Crump deleted his tweet hours after the Fox News segment. Marino said Comrie had to go “in hiding” after the video went viral. The men in the video with Comrie said they had paid to use the bike, despite her lawyer saying that receipts show she purchased it.
Bypass Big Tech Censors
- The JD Rucker Show (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- Red State Talk Radio (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- America Out Loud (M-F 7pm Eastern)
- America First Report (Substack)
- The Late Prepper (Substack)
- End Medical Tyranny (Substack)
Leave a Reply