Discern Report is the fastest growing America First news aggregator in the nation.
( Natural News ) Startups in the field of bioengineering are attempting to get the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to approve trials involving transplanting animal organs into humans .
One of the first-of-its-kind xenotransplants occurred in January 2022, when 57-year-old David Bennett, a man with late-stage heart failure from Maryland, received the heart of a pig.
Bennett was too sick to be eligible for a traditional human transplant , which is why a biotech company, United Therapeutics, genetically engineered the heart of a pig to reduce the risk of immune rejection. This heart was then transplanted into him.
The initial results of the operation were promising, but Bennett died within two months after the operation. His official cause of death is still being determined, with mainstream medical opinions claiming it is not due to organ rejection.United Therapeutics is undeterred by Bennett’s death, and the company believes that formal trials of […]
Excerpt Sourced From: www.naturalnews.com
- Concerned about your life’s savings as the banking crisis decimates retirement accounts? You’re not alone. Find out how Genesis Precious Metals can help you secure your wealth with a proper self-directed IRA backed by physical precious metals.
Bypass Big Tech Censors
- The JD Rucker Show (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- Red State Talk Radio (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- America Out Loud (M-F 7pm Eastern)
- America First Report (Substack)
- The Late Prepper (Substack)
- End Medical Tyranny (Substack)
Leave a Reply