Subscribe for free to the America First Report newsletter.
Vivek Ramaswamy, a biotech entrepreneur seeking the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, has vowed to publicize Jeffery Epstein’s “client list” if he becomes president.
“Jeffrey Epstein didn’t act alone. Where’s the client list?” Ramaswamy wrote Friday on Twitter in response to a news article about Deutsche Bank agreeing to pay $75 million to settle a lawsuit filed by alleged sexual abuse victims of Epstein. New Research Connects The Spike Protein To Long Haul Covid
“Release it now. I’ll do it as President,” he wrote.
The promise comes amid renewed public interest in the identity of those associated with Epstein, a well-connected billionaire and convicted sex offender charged with multiple counts of child sex trafficking.Before his 2019 death in a Manhattan jail cell, ruled a suicide by hanging, Epstein ran in high-society circles and established connections with many prominent figures.According to reports, Thursday’s $75 million settlement resolves a class-action suit filed […]
Excerpt Sourced From: conservativeplaybook.com
- Concerned about your life’s savings as the banking crisis decimates retirement accounts? You’re not alone. Find out how Genesis Precious Metals can help you secure your wealth with a proper self-directed IRA backed by physical precious metals.
Bypass Big Tech Censors
- The JD Rucker Show (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- Red State Talk Radio (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- America Out Loud (M-F 7pm Eastern)
- America First Report (Substack)
- The Late Prepper (Substack)
- End Medical Tyranny (Substack)
Leave a Reply