Subscribe for free to the America First Report newsletter.
Friday night was supposed to be the anointing of Kevin McCarthy as Speaker of the House. It wasn’t.
Lauren Boebert declared “present.” Andy Biggs, Matt Rosendale, and Bob Good voted for Jim Jordan. Eli Crane voted for Biggs. That left Matt Gaetz who initially didn’t vote. When it came back to him he voted “present” as well.
- As the banking collapse heats up, there’s no longer time to procrastinate about moving retirement to physical precious metals. Here are the four companies we vetted. They are patriotic, America First companies that do NOT donate to Democrats, work with the CCP, or embrace CBDCs. These companies actually love America and can help you protect your life’s savings.
McCarthy seemed perturbed by how it all went down, marching back to confront Gaetz. Did Gaetz promise to vote for him, then change his mind at the end? Or, more likely, did Gaetz plan to embarrass McCarthy the whole time? However it went down, we’ll have a 15 vote at some point.
Kevin McCarthy confronts Matt Gaetz during 14th House Speaker vote. #118thCongress pic.twitter.com/nMa9bm0KSN
— CSPAN (@cspan) January 7, 2023
Somebody needs to call Frank Luntz to have him cancel the champaign delivery for McCarthy’s house.
This story is breaking and will be updated when more is known.
Bypass Big Tech Censors
- The JD Rucker Show (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- Red State Talk Radio (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- America Out Loud (M-F 7pm Eastern)
- America First Report (Substack)
- The Late Prepper (Substack)
- End Medical Tyranny (Substack)
Leave a Reply