Subscribe for free to the America First Report newsletter.
With concerns over the food supply hitting Americans, quality proteins like beef are at top of mind. Now, a veteran-owned company launched this year with a unique product, selling both freeze-dried beef cubes for long-term storage as well as frozen beef for the short-term.
And they all come from the same Texas cows.
- As the banking collapse heats up, there’s no longer time to procrastinate about moving retirement to physical precious metals. Here are the four companies we vetted. They are patriotic, America First companies that do NOT donate to Democrats, work with the CCP, or embrace CBDCs. These companies actually love America and can help you protect your life’s savings.
WholeCows.com has partnered with Barnard Beef Cattle Co. to ship, well… the whole cow. They cut, package, and freeze steaks, roasts, ribs, and ground beef and deliver them in freezer boxes directly to customers’ doors.
They also produce beef cubes from high-quality cuts; no filler beef is used for their freeze-dried product. This is why each quarter pound serving of rehydrated beef cubes has 24 ounces of protein. Compare this to other long-term storage beef products that are nearly half-fat.
All products are currently on sale with launch prices through the end of the week. Those who use promo code “texasbeef” at checkout will receive an addition 15% off. On top of that, they all get free shipping.
Eat well today. Eat well tomorrow. WholeCows.com
Bypass Big Tech Censors
- The JD Rucker Show (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- Red State Talk Radio (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- America Out Loud (M-F 7pm Eastern)
- America First Report (Substack)
- The Late Prepper (Substack)
- End Medical Tyranny (Substack)
Leave a Reply