Subscribe for free to the America First Report newsletter.
Wokeness is killing Disney. That has been unambiguous prima facie for two years. But corporate media doesn’t seem to think so… at least they don’t want you to know they think so. That’s why the failure of a Star Wars-themed hotel has drawn so many excuses other than the rampant wokeness of both the company and the entertainment franchise.
An article in the OC Register was a virtual love letter to Disney. It listed off seven reasons “Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser” hotel closed after a single year. Not included in those reasons were grooming, battles with Republican Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, the trend toward wokeness in all of the new Star Wars movie and TV show offerings, or the embrace by the company of LGBTQIA+ supremacy.
- As the banking collapse heats up, there’s no longer time to procrastinate about moving retirement to physical precious metals. Here are the four companies we vetted. They are patriotic, America First companies that do NOT donate to Democrats, work with the CCP, or embrace CBDCs. These companies actually love America and can help you protect your life’s savings.
The article conspicuously didn’t mention Joe Biden’s economy, either. At $5,000-$20,000 per guest for a 3-day stay, a competent journalist may have mentioned that our poor fiscal standing as a nation may have contributed to the hotel’s sudden demise. Of course, that would require acknowledging that the Democrats have tanked the economy, and such things are anathema in corporate media.
Here’s the list of seven reasons the OC Register attributed to the demise of the hotel:
- A revolutionary idea ahead of its time
- All inclusive vs. a la carte
- One size fits all is not for everybody
- An escape room with no escape
- Two niche groups with little overlap
- High costs and high prices
- A failure narrative set in
IF I were still a Star Wars fan and IF I could fork over $5,000 for an immersive cosplay experience, there is zero chance I’d give that money to woke Disney. Apparently, I’m not alone in that sentiment.
Bypass Big Tech Censors
- The JD Rucker Show (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- Red State Talk Radio (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- America Out Loud (M-F 7pm Eastern)
- America First Report (Substack)
- The Late Prepper (Substack)
- End Medical Tyranny (Substack)
Leave a Reply