Subscribe for free to the America First Report newsletter.
Democratic Governor of Washington Jay Inslee vetoed an audit of special education funds just as the state will begin increasing funding for those programs by $400 million over the next two years. By doing so, Inslee has antagonized lawmakers on both sides of the political aisle who wanted to make sure special needs students are receiving the services they are entitled to.
Lawmakers in the House and Senate unanimously passed House Bill 1436 which directed the state auditor and the legislative auditor to jointly carry out a performance audit of Washington’s special education system and compare the funding model to those in other states to assess the adequacy of funding and the effectiveness of districts’ use of that money. Legislators included $1.5 million in the state budget for the Office of the State Auditor and the Joint Legislative Audit and Review Committee to cover the costs of the analysis […]
Excerpt Sourced From: thepostmillennial.com
- Concerned about your life’s savings as the banking crisis decimates retirement accounts? You’re not alone. Find out how Genesis Precious Metals can help you secure your wealth with a proper self-directed IRA backed by physical precious metals.
Bypass Big Tech Censors
- The JD Rucker Show (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- Red State Talk Radio (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- America Out Loud (M-F 7pm Eastern)
- America First Report (Substack)
- The Late Prepper (Substack)
- End Medical Tyranny (Substack)
Leave a Reply