Subscribe for free to the America First Report newsletter.
Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) is calling on the Sunshine State’s military veterans to join Florida’s workforce as school teachers. But there are certain criteria that must be met. Still, illiterate members of the press seized on the opportunity to try to school DeSantis without carefully reading the veteran-friendly state’s specifications first. So, is Florida actually encouraging veterans without any background in teaching to serve as educators?
CLAIM : The Washington Post’s economics correspondence Abha Bhattarai blindly repeated a false claim verbatim in a tweet Wednesday that Florida is asking veterans “with no teaching background to enter classrooms,” while sharing her Ivy League-educated colleague’s reporting on the growing teacher-shortage crisis. WaPo education reporter Hannah Natanson, a Harvard University alumna, penned the initial claim in an article published in The Washington Post. In fact, the “no teaching background” line was in the lede graf.
FACTS: The assertion’s placement at the top […]
Excerpt Sourced From: townhall.com
- Concerned about your life’s savings as the banking crisis decimates retirement accounts? You’re not alone. Find out how Genesis Precious Metals can help you secure your wealth with a proper self-directed IRA backed by physical precious metals.
Bypass Big Tech Censors
- The JD Rucker Show (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- Red State Talk Radio (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- America Out Loud (M-F 7pm Eastern)
- America First Report (Substack)
- The Late Prepper (Substack)
- End Medical Tyranny (Substack)
Leave a Reply