See all the latest videos and articles patriots need to watch and read at Discern.tv.
The 2020 election was stolen. That’s our story and we’re sticking to it. Most Americans who have not been gaslighted by corporate media know it as well. But the Associated Press continues to attack the notion and they’re claiming Twitter is enabling it.
Elon Musk disagrees.
- As the banking collapse heats up, there’s no longer time to procrastinate about moving retirement to physical precious metals. Here are the four companies we vetted. They are patriotic, America First companies that do NOT donate to Democrats, work with the CCP, or embrace CBDCs. These companies actually love America and can help you protect your life’s savings.
Either back up your claims @AP with actual source data or retract your story
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 19, 2023
While Musk refuses to acknowledge that the election was outright stolen, he has highlighted the fact that there were peculiarities and unambiguous censorship of stories that could have turned the tide in favor of Trump whether there was voter fraud or not (there was, but that’s a discussion for another day).
Bypass Big Tech Censors
- The JD Rucker Show (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- Red State Talk Radio (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- America Out Loud (M-F 7pm Eastern)
- America First Report (Substack)
- The Late Prepper (Substack)
- End Medical Tyranny (Substack)
Leave a Reply