Subscribe for free to the America First Report newsletter.
Footage found on the company’s website shows that Anheuser-Busch, the parent company of the infamous Bud Light brand of transgender beer, aims to create a “more diverse and inclusive environment” by firing its white male employees.
In the video, a company employee is seen complaining that there are still too many white males that work at the company – but that can be fixed with a massive purge.” “We’re still 40 percent women and 60 percent men, and still predominantly white. So, there’s still work to be done,” the person states.
The clip then shifts over to a black woman who works at Anheuser-Busch making additional threats against the company’s white male employee base, which is targeted for elimination in order to make the struggling company darker and less male.
“I feel like I finally found my voice as a black woman and I’m not prepared to lose it,” the black woman […]
Excerpt Sourced From: discernreport.com
- Concerned about your life’s savings as the banking crisis decimates retirement accounts? You’re not alone. Find out how Genesis Precious Metals can help you secure your wealth with a proper self-directed IRA backed by physical precious metals.
Bypass Big Tech Censors
- The JD Rucker Show (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- Red State Talk Radio (M-F 2pm Eastern)
- America Out Loud (M-F 7pm Eastern)
- America First Report (Substack)
- The Late Prepper (Substack)
- End Medical Tyranny (Substack)
Leave a Reply